Wholesale ALLTEST 10 Panel Workplace Split Key Cup Drug Test Kits DOA-1107-B1-TRAM/KET
Wholesale split key cup drug testing kits from UKDrugTesting
- The ALLTEST 10 panel dual chamber cup design (B1) drug test kit allows sample collection, adulteration and temperature checking, and storage.
- Key operated testing required to initiate the drug test with a small sub-sample fed to the drug test membranes, with retention of the remaining sample in the collection chamber.
- The original urine sample remains available should confirmation drug testing be indicated by a positive on-site test result.
- Supplied in stacks of 100 drug test cups (4 x 25 drug test cup cartons)
- ALLTEST brand exceeds all CE, FDA, ISO, TUV, GMP IVDD quality certs.
- Our guaranteed, highest accuracy drug test membranes available from any manufacturer.
- This modern combination drug test kit, including both Tramadol and Ketamine drug tests, offers an ideal choice of drug test for workplace or NHS drug testing
Individual positive or negative results for the following drug types:
- THC Cannabis, 50ng Marijuana, puff, spliff or hash. Detects casual use up to 2-14 days heavy use up to 30 days
- COC Cocaine, Crack 300ng 3-5 days
- OPI Opiates, Heroin 2000ng 3-5 days
- AMP Amphetamine, Speed, Whiz 1000ng 2-6 days
- BZO Benzodiazepines, sedatives 300ng 5-30 days
- TML Tramadol, 500ng 6-10 days
- KET Ketamine, 1000ng 3-5 days
- MTD Methadone 300ng 2-10 days
- MET Methamphetamine Crystal Ice 1000ng 2-6 days
- MDMA (Ecstasy) 1000ng 2-6 days
- Temperature strip on every cup ensures urine is fresh and at body temperature.
- Now also includes a 3 pad urine adulteration test strip for even greater assurance of the sample quality being tested.
NHS purchase orders to email@example.com
Would like to become a reseller? or add this product to your customer catalogue? we can offer drop shipping from 25 cups upwards and support to get you selling. e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We Also Recommend
Wholesale 13 Drug Test Cup With Adulteration And Temp Strip DOA-1137-A1