UK Drug Testing delivery information
Fast discreet dispatch
All orders received Monday to Friday before 3pm (excluding Bank Holidays) will be dispatched on the same day. Orders placed after 3pm on weekday, on weekends, or bank holidays are dispatched the next working day. This means that an order placed after 3.00pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday)
All of our outer packaging is discreet brown or white padded envelopes, grey courier bags or boxes with no company advertising or logos.
You can select the following UK shipping options on the checkout page:
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 £2.95 (Free over £50) 2-3 days
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 £3.95 1-2 days
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £9.95-£14.95 Next business day for UK mainland.
- Next Business Day Courier £9.95 1-3 days
- Saturday Courier Delivery £9.95 (needs to be ordered before 3pm Friday)
- UK Express Next Day Courier Before 1pm £25
You can also select pickup as an option, and collect your order from our office in Aylsham Norfolk during our office hours.
Under normal conditions your mail would be delivered as detailed below:
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 £2.95 free when you spend over £50– Provides full online tracking to enable you to keep track of the delivery progress, with email notifications automatically sent to the email address you used for your order. Royal Mail aim to deliver tracked 48 items within 2-3 working days of dispatch.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 £3.95 – Provides full online tracking to enable you to keep track of the delivery progress, with email notifications automatically sent to the email address you used for your order. Royal Mail aim to deliver tracked 24 items within 1-2 working day of dispatch.
- UK Courier £9.95. (Free when you spend over £250) Under normal circumstances delivery is usually next working day from dispatch if ordered Monday to Thursday before 3pm. Delivery will usually be 1-3 days when ordered overnight or on weekends. Best delivery option for large orders. Excludes Northern Ireland.
- UK Saturday Courier £9.95 only available on orders over £75. Select this courier option if you wish your order to be delivered on a Saturday. Excludes Northern Ireland.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £9.95-£14.95- For orders up to £120 delivery charge is £9.95 and above this £14.95. Signature or proof of delivery required so someone needs to be in to accept the delivery. Royal Mail guarantee to deliver all packages before 1pm on the next working day after dispatch (guarantee only applies to UK mainland and this does not includes orders dispatched on a Friday which may be delivered Saturday but are not guaranteed to arrive on the Saturday, some may arrive Monday before 1pm). Email notifications are automatically sent to the email address you used for your order. Please note that any Special Delivery orders placed after 3.30pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday and thus will not be delivered until the Tuesday. This option is only available on small orders up to £249.99. No Sunday delivery. Excludes Northern Ireland.
- UK Express Next Day Courier Before 1pm £25.00 Delivery next working day after dispatch usually before 1pm. Highland and islands may take longer. Excludes bank holidays and weekends. Order must be placed before 3pm Monday to Friday to get next day delivery. Only available on orders over £70 in value. No delivery on Sundays. For Saturday delivery please select the Saturday delivery option on website. Priority packing and dispatch from our UK warehouse. If ordered on a Friday delivery may be on the Saturday. Excludes Northern Ireland see below for delivery info for Northern Ireland.
If you are local and would prefer to collect your order, collection is available during our office hours Monday to Friday between 8.30 and 4.30pm, Collection is not available on weekends or bank holidays. Once you have processed your order online, our customer support team will contact you to arrange a collection time. If you select this option during checkout goods may be collected from:
Access Diagnostic Tests UK Ltd
Unit 19 Aylsham Business Estate
Delivery to Northern Ireland
For deliveries up to £200 in value you can select a Royal Mail delivery service (excludes express delivery). For large orders over £70 to Northern Ireland you can now select courier delivery with delivery usually in 2-3 working days from dispatch for just £25.99. The price increase on the courier delivery to Northern Ireland, is due to changes in customs regulations causing delays in delivery to NI following Brexit. There are currently no free delivery offers for Northern Ireland. For larger orders or if you have any questions regarding delivery to Northern Ireland please contact our trade team,
International delivery options
To place an order from outside the UK or to place an order over £100 from Northern Ireland please contact our trade team
When will my drug test order be dispatched?
We aim to get your order into the next mail or courier collection available after you order is received. Most orders before 3.30pm on weekdays Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 3pm on weekday, on weekends, or bank holidays are dispatched the next working day. This means that an order placed after 3.00pm on a Friday will not be dispatched until the following Monday)
Do you offer an express delivery option?
If you require your goods urgently please select the one of our Express Delivery options. Express Delivery is either by Royal Mail Special Delivery or by next day courier depending on the size of the parcel. A signature is usually required on an express delivery. (currently may take photo)
Do you offer a guaranteed next day delivery service on drug tests?
We offer several next day UK delivery options depending on the size of your order. These may be selected at checkout.
Is you delivery service discreet?
We respect your confidentiality and our packaging is very discreet. All orders are packaged in plain packaging with no company advertising or logos.
Is a signature required on delivery?
Some of our larger packs may require a signature or photos at delivery. The express delivery services normally require a signed for delivery. We reserve the right to upgrade any order to a signed for delivery, if we deem this necessary. Currently most of the couriers are not taking a signature due to Covid regulations. Many are taking a photograph instead.
How do I check on my drug test order?
You will be e-mailed or texted when we process your order and again when the parcel is dispatched. We will inform you or any tracking refs also. You can track your order through our chat.
What do I do if my order does not arrive when expected?
Orders not received within 7 days should be notified by e-mail to customer services with details of your order number and/or payment transaction number.
How do I contact you about an order?
You can e-mail our customer services team to check on the status of your order at firstname.lastname@example.org You may also chat with us online or telephone us during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 4.30 pm on 01263 731 168. Please have your order number before contacting us as this makes it easier to access your order tracking.
Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address or mobile phone number when ordering. You will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase by e-mail or text. Retain these details until your order has been delivered, and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.