Delivery & Returns
UK Drug Testing Delivery Information-last reviewed and updated 27/11/20
If you require your drug testing kits quickly please select 1st class Royal Mail for small orders and UK Priority Courier Delivery for larger orders (free when you spend over £150 on drug tests) as these are the fastest UK delivery methods currently.
Although UK delivery times are significantly improved Covid-19 measures may still be slowing some Royal Mail delivery times in some areas, so please allow extra time for deliveries by Royal Mail before contacting our customer support team.
- We are all working very hard to maintain our speedy delivery service, while following government guidance on social distancing and hygiene, to keep everyone safe.
- Most drug and alcohol testing kits are in stock for immediate dispatch, so orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are still being dispatched from our warehouse the same day
- While most deliveries are arriving quickly, Covid-19 measures are slowing some of the Royal Mail and courier service delivery times in some areas, so please allow extra time for your drug test deliveries.
- We thank you for your patience and continued support.
UK Drug Testing Free UK Delivery Offers
Standard UK Delivery is FREE currently.
- We use Royal Mail parcel service with delivery in 2-7 business days. May be longer
- You have the option to pay and upgrade to a faster delivery service and if you require your drug test quickly we would advise this.
UK Mainland Courier Delivery
- FREE through this website when you spend over £150 on goods net VAT
- Priority packing and dispatch from our warehouse
- Delivery in 1-2 business days from dispatch
- Saturday delivery available by courier when you spend over £150 (additional fee )
- All our UK customers get our standard delivery free currently
- We dispatch goods every day Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays.
- Most orders placed before 3.30 pm Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day.
- Telephone customer services 01263 731 168 8.30-4.30 Monday to Friday
All Delivery Options
If you prefer a different option you may select these on the second checkout page
Free 2nd Class Royal Mail 48 hour parcel
- Dispatch into the next available Royal Mail collection and delivered in 2-7 working days after dispatch (95%).
- This is not a trackable delivery service
- May be taking considerably longer currently
Royal Mail 1st Class parcel £2.95
- Priority packing & dispatch from our UK warehouse into the next available Royal Mail collection with delivery usually in 1-3 working days after dispatch. May take longer currently.
- The majority of 1st class parcels get there within 24-48 hours of dispatch, but this is not guaranteed by us or the Royal Mail.
Next Day UK Delivery Options
- Our guaranteed next day delivery option is currently suspended due to Covid-19
- For the highest chance of next day delivery your drug test order must be placed before 3 pm Monday to Thursday.
- Our designated Saturday courier delivery option is currently only available if you are spending over £140 ( cost for designated Saturday courier delivery option is £24.99 )
- Our courier delivery will usually require someone to receive the parcel
UK Courier (mainland only) £9.95-best current option for fastest delivery for orders placed Monday to Thursday
- Priority packing and priority order processing with same day order collection up to 3 pm for attempted next working day mainland UK delivery on bulky orders.
- Ideal for large orders to business & NHS purchasers.
- Fully trackable to point of delivery with full proof of delivery available.
- Free when you spend over £150 on goods net VAT.
- UK Courier Delivery is usually 1-2 working days (96% next day but not guaranteed).
- A signature usually required on delivery (signature not required during Covid-19 measures apply )
- If ordered on a Friday delivery will be usually be on the Monday before 4 pm.
Express Delivery £9.95-currently suspended as Royal Mail can not guarantee delivery times
- Priority packing and dispatch of order into the next available Royal Mail Special Delivery or Priority Courier collection, depending on the size of the parcel, for following working day UK mainland delivery (postcode restrictions apply.
- Signature usually required on delivery.
- Can only be delivered to the delivery address.
- Can not be left with a neighbour.
- This service is only guaranteed for mainland UK (not very remote areas) and only for deliveries Monday to Friday.
- If you place an order on a Friday on a Express Delivery the delivery will be on Monday (excludes bank holidays). The order may arrive on Saturday but this is not guaranteed.
- If you require Saturday delivery when ordering on a Friday please select our Saturday delivery option.
- Next day delivery is not available over bank holidays.
Saturday Courier Delivery £24.99-currently available as a delivery option when you spend over £150
- Please note courier company can not guarantee delivery time
- For orders placed on a Friday that are required next day ie Saturday.
- Priority Packing & Dispatch by UK mainland Courier. 20kg weight limit. Delivery Saturday morning.
- Order needs to be placed before 3 pm on a Friday to get into same day dispatch, as our courier collection is 3.30pm
- Signature usually required on delivery.
- Only applies to deliveries in mainland UK postcodes and excludes highlands and islands.
International Delivery Options
International Delivery by Airsure £11.95
- All our international orders are shipped by Airsure priority service.
- Priority packing & dispatch, insured and trackable service.
- Weight limit 2kg. Over this, we offer European road courier service for £25.00 with a 20kg weight limit and estimated 3-5 working days for most of Western Europe.
- Contact us if you would like to place a large international order.
When will my drug test order be dispatched?
- We aim to get your order into the next mail or courier collection available after you order is received.
- Larger orders may be sent by courier or special delivery.
- Most orders before 3.30pm on weekdays Monday to Friday are dispatched the same day.
- The only service that is guaranteed for next day delivery (only applies for delivery on weekdays) is Royal Mail Special Delivery (more information below).
- Priority UK courier is usually delivered next working day if the order is placed Monday to Thursday before 3pm. If ordered on a Friday the delivery will be Monday. There is an option to pay extra for Saturday courier delivery when you are spending over £150
- If you require your drug test kits urgently please one of these delivery options.
Please read Covid-19 measure advice at the top of this page
Express Delivery Option
- If you require your goods urgently please select the Express Delivery option.
- Express Delivery is either by Royal Mail Special Delivery or by next day courier depending on the size of the parcel at £9.95.
- Signature is usually required on delivery.
UK Mainland Courier Delivery
- Courier delivery is available for just £8.95 for UK mainland (excludes Northern Ireland, Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands & Isle of Wight) 20kg weight.
- Delivery is usually 1-2 working days.
- Free when you spend over £150 on goods net VAT. A signature is usually required for delivery.
Discreet Delivery Service
- We respect your confidentiality and discretion.
- All orders are packaged in plain packaging.
- Some of our larger packs require a signature at delivery.
- We reserve the right to upgrade an order to courier delivery if it is too bulky or heavy for Royal Mail and to select a signed for delivery service if we deem this necessary.
How do I check on my drug test order?
- You will be e-mailed or texted when we process your order and again when the parcel is dispatched.
- We will inform you or any tracking refs also.
- You can e-mail customer services to check on the status of your order at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also telephone us during office hours Monday to Friday 9 am to 4 pm on 01263 731 168
- Please have your order number before contacting us.
- Orders not received within 7 days should be notified by e-mail to customer services with details of your order number and/or payment transaction number.
Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address or mobile phone number when ordering
- You will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase by e-mail or text.
- Retain these details until your order has been delivered and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.
If you need to contact us about your drug testing kits order:
- Send your order number and query to... email@example.com
- Telephone 01263 731 168 8.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday
Returning unwanted goods
- Your satisfaction is very important to us.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or you change your mind we offer a 28 day no quibble returns policy provided that the goods are unopened and unused.
- Any unopened items may be returned within 28 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Please e-mail our customer services for instructions for returning goods.
- Please note that once opened and or used, products cannot be returned to us unless they are faulty.
- For advice on returning faulty goods see below.
- Your rights are protected under the EU distance selling regulations.
- e-mail customer services
Returning faulty goods
- We will, of course, replace any faulty test kits under the relevant warranty.
- If you have a problem please contact customer services by e-mail, or telephone during office hours for advice,
- e-mail customer services