Alltest Saliva Alcohol Test Strips
ALLTEST alcohol test strips
- Alcohol test strips for saliva
- The test strips will only detect recent alcohol use, where alcohol is still in the blood at above the level that the test strip detects.
- A rapid, highly sensitive test strip for the determination of relative blood alcohol concentration in saliva specimens.
- ALLTEST alcohol test strips can also be used to test for the presence of alcohol in any liquid.
- Alcohol test strips are manufactured by ALLTEST
- Quick and easy to use alcohol test
- Results in just 2 minutes
- Colour chart provides approximate relative blood alcohol concentrations (BAC) from 0.02% to 0.30%
- No instrumentation required
- Saliva alcohol testing avoids urine collection
- Allows rapid onsite alcohol testing
- CE marked for sale in the European Union
How to read saliva alcohol test strip results:
- Each alcohol test strip foil has colour result comparison guide allowing rapid test results.
- Simply match the pad colour to the comparison guide on the foil.
- 0.0 if no alcohol detected
- 20 mg/100ml
- 80 mg/100ml
If you want to detect more historic alcohol use over last 72 hours see the ETG alcohol test strips which measure metabolites of alcohol in urine.