Alltest Saliva Alcohol Test Strips
Alcohol test strips saliva
These alcohol test strips for saliva will only detect recent alcohol use, where alcohol is still in the blood at above the level that the test strip detects.
If you want to detect more historic alcohol use over the last 72 hours you would need to use the ETG alcohol test strips which measure metabolites of alcohol in urine.
The test strips is a rapid, highly sensitive test for the determination of relative blood alcohol concentration in saliva specimens. The alcohol tests strip can also be used to test for the presence of alcohol in any liquid. The saliva alcohol test strips are manufactured by ALLTEST.
Key features of the the ALLTEST alcohol test strips
- Quick and easy to use alcohol test strip
- Results in just 2 minutes
- Colour chart provides approximate relative blood alcohol concentrations (BAC) from 0.02% to 0.30%
- No instrumentation required
- Saliva alcohol testing avoids urine collection
- Allows rapid onsite alcohol testing
- Each test strip is individually foil wrapped
- Acohol test strip is CE marked for sale in the European Union
How to read saliva alcohol test strip results:
- Each alcohol test strip foil has colour result comparison guide allowing rapid test results.
- Simply match the pad colour to the comparison guide on the foil.
- 0.0 if no alcohol detected
- 20 mg/100ml
- 80 mg/100ml
We Also Recommend
Mission Breath Alcohol Detector Breathalyser Kits 0.02%BAC professional drivers 20 individual tests per pack