ALLTEST Gabapentin Urine Drug Test Strips
ALLTEST Gabapentin GAB urine drug testing strips
- Gabapentin abuse is on the increase. It is often taken to potentiate the effects of opiates.
- This Gabapentin drug test strip is also available on some of our new multi-panel drug testing kits.
Key points about the Gabapentin urine drug test strips:
- Urine drug test for Gabapentin
- Detection 2-3 days window after use
- Sensitivity of GAB test is 2000ug/ml with high specificity
- High accuracy 99% drug test for Gabapentin use
- Results in 5 minutes.
- In built control line.
What is Gabapentin?
- Gabapentin is a prescription only drug in the UK
- There have been growing concerns over the amount of misuse and addiction to this drug in the UK and also to an increase in number of deaths associated with its misuse.
- From April 2019 Gabapentin will be reclassified as a Class C controlled drug
- Gabapentin (Neurontin) is an anticonvulsant type drug prescribed often for problematic epilepsy but also for chronic pain (shingles) and to potentiate the affect of other drugs including opiate pain killers. A slow release form is also available.
- Gabapentin is one of the drugs that can impair your driving ability and ability to operate machinery.