ALLTEST 10 Panel Saliva Workplace Drug Testing Kits DSD-8107
ALLTEST DSD-8107 workplace saliva drug testing kit tests for 10 drugs
This drug test kit is the same combination and a saliva alternative to the ALLTEST 10 panel workplace split-key cup drug test kit.
- Modern workplace drug screen combination included
- Simple to use mouth swab drug test kit
- Great workplace drug testing kits
- Results in just 10 minutes
- Manufactured by ALLTEST
- 99% accuracy
- Certified quality CE, FDA, TUV, GMP, ISO IVDD
- Ideal oral drug test kits for workplace, healthcare, occupational health, schools
- Provides on-site rapid-results for 10 common drugs of abuse
- If you are ordering the bulk packs of 20 drug testing kits, or above they will be sent in boxes as shown
Simple & easy to use onsite oral drug test kit for employers to test for the following 10 drugs:
- Marijuana ( Cannabis THC ) 12ng detection up to 8-12hrs
- Cocaine 20ng detection for 24-48hrs
- Opiates ( including heroin ) 40ng detection for 7-21hrs
- Methamphetamine 50ng detection for 72hrs
- Amphetamine 50 ng detection for 72hrs
- Benzodiazepines 50ng/ml up to 72 hrs
- Methadone 30ng/ml 12-24hrs
- MDMA Ecstacy 50ng up to 48 hrs
- Ketamine 50ng up to 72 hrs
Tramadol 30ng up to 48 hrs
How to use the DSD-8107 saliva drug test kit
Always read the instructions supplied with the drug tests prior to using the drug test kit.
It is not a matter of just wiping the drug test swab around the mouth as many people think, the collection sponge needs to be well saturated with saliva, so that there is enough oral fluid collected to run the drug test. If the saliva sample is inadequate the drug test will not work ( ie no results )
Tips for using the DSD-8107 saliva drug and alcohol testing kits
- Make sure that the saliva collection sponge is well soaked with saliva. It can take up to 2-3 minutes to collect a good sample.
- Pop the collection sponge into the pot and screw it right down, if it will not screw down tightly then there is not enough saliva on the sponge, so it can be put back into the mouth for a few seconds to collect more saliva.
If when you are testing there are no control lines visible this is because you have not got enough saliva on the sponge so it can be put back in the mouth to get more saliva on it, then try again.
NB If the collection sponge is not wet enough then the lid will not screw right down and this will result in invalid results.