Premier Workplace HSE 0.02% BAC Alcohol Screening Pack
A larger alcohol screening pack for employers with 40 single use disposable breathalyser kits and 2 x AL7000 digital breathalysers plus many extra mouthpieces for repeat testing.
- 40 Breath Alcohol Detector 0.02% BAC single-use breathalyser kits
- 2 x AL7000 latest model breathalysers
- 2 x spare pre-calibrated AL7000 breathalyser sensors
- 250 professional breathalyser mouthpieces
- The 40 Breath alcohol detector with a detection of 0.02%BAC (UK HSE critical cut off) enable managers instant assess to immediate front-line screen on the shop floor, on multi-sites or even off-site as required.
- Any positive alcohol tests can then be re-tested by using the digital breathalyser, EACH supplied with a spare pre-calibrated sensor module and 50 mouthpieces
- Latest AL7000 breathalayser model with new Semicon interchangeable advanced oxide semiconductor sensor offers superior accuracy. Ideal for business users & healthcare. The AL7000 offers high accuracy utilising the latest model intelligent sensor technology, with auto diagnostics to ensure performance.
Key features of AL7000 digital breathalyser
- Reads in mg/L
- UK limit is 0.350.
- Scottish limit is 0.220
- Easy to change intelligent sensor modules for on-site service changing when instructed to renew sensor.
- CE RoHS Certified
- FDA approved hygienic disposable mouthpiece
- Self-diagnostics function
- Low battery and low breath flow alerts
- Display of test count
- Hand carry pocket included
- Sensor Accuracy: +/- 010MG at 100MG BAC
- Rapid Multi-Testing
- Auto Power-off
- 1-year warranty
- Full presentation box, battery, user manual, 6 mouthpieces & carry case with strap.
All results are screening indicators only and non-evidential. All non-negative results in the workplace should be confirmed using an accredited and evidential testing system.
We Also Recommend
ALLTEST 7 Panel Drug And Alcohol Saliva Drug Testing Kit DSD877 Workplace & Driver
ALLTEST 13 Panel Saliva Drug And Alcohol Testing Kits DSD-8135 Workplace And Civil Aviation