ALLTEST Zolpidem Urine Drug Test Strips
ALLTEST Zolpidem urine drug test kits
Key points about the Zolpidem drug testing strips:
- Zolpidem urine drug test 50ng sensitivity.
- Detects Zolpidem for between 2-7 days after last use.
- Specific for Zolpidem no cross-reactivity with Benzodiazepines
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Full CE & international quality certified drug test kit.
- Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip.
- 99.8% accuracy
What is Zolpidem?
- Brand names Ambien, Stilnox, Stilnoct, Sublinox, Hypnogen, Zonadin, Sanval, Zolsana. Zolpidem is a short-acting non benzodiazepine hypnotic with a rapid onset of action.
- In the UK it is a prescription drug used for the short term treatment of insomnia.
- It is quick acting hypnotic (sleep inducing) , usually taking effect within 15 minutes. It effects are similar to benzodiazepines.
- It is quite addictive and tolerance develops quickly so it is usually only prescribed for short term use.
- It is one of the drugs that can impair driving ability
- Street names for Zolpidem: A-, Zombie pills, tic-tacs.
- It is often referred to as the "Date Rape" drug.
- This drug is widely abused and often taken in much higher does than would be prescribed
How long after ingestion can the drug Zolpidem be detected in urine?
- Zolpidem is detectable for up to 7 days in urine drug testing, although usually if taken at the prescribed dose it will only be detectable for up to 36 hours.
- This test strip can be used if you suspect you have been given this drug unknowingly.