ALLTEST Zolpidem Urine Drug Test Strips
If the Zolpidem urine drug test strip is out of stock, but you would like to place an order please contact our trade team to see when the next delivery is due in, or if you can pre order.
ALLTEST Zolpidem urine drug test kits
Key points about the Zolpidem drug testing strips:
- Zolpidem urine drug test 50ng sensitivity.
- Detects Zolpidem for between 2-7 days after last use.
- Specific for Zolpidem no cross-reactivity with Benzodiazepines
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Full CE & international quality certified drug test kit.
- Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip.
- 99.8% accuracy
What is Zolpidem?
- Brand names Ambien, Stilnox, Stilnoct, Sublinox, Hypnogen, Zonadin, Sanval, Zolsana. Zolpidem is a short-acting non benzodiazepine hypnotic with a rapid onset of action.
- In the UK it is a prescription drug used for the short term treatment of insomnia.
- It is quick acting hypnotic (sleep inducing) , usually taking effect within 15 minutes. It effects are similar to benzodiazepines.
- It is quite addictive and tolerance develops quickly so it is usually only prescribed for short term use.
- It is one of the drugs that can impair driving ability
- Street names for Zolpidem: A-, Zombie pills, tic-tacs.
- It is often referred to as the "Date Rape" drug.
- This drug is widely abused and often taken in much higher does than would be prescribed
How long after ingestion can the drug Zolpidem be detected in urine?
- Zolpidem is detectable for up to 7 days in urine drug testing, although usually if taken at the prescribed dose it will only be detectable for up to 36 hours.
- This test strip can be used if you suspect you have been given this drug unknowingly.