ALLTEST Cannabis THC Ultra Sensitive 25ng Urine Drug Test Strips
THC test strips ultra sensitive
ALLTEST Ultra Cannabis THC urine drug test strips are twice as sensitive as regular urine cannabis THC drug test strips, detecting just 25ng of THC
Key points about the ultra sensitive THC test strips:
- These All Test THC test strips are 25ng sensitivity cannabis drug testing kits.
- Detects Cannabis in urine for 5 - 30 days after last use.
- Quick and easy to use highly accurate and very sensitive urine drug test strip to detect Cannabis use
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Full CE & international quality certified test.
- Each THC drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip.
- 99.8% accuracy urine drug test for Cannabis
What is Cannabis?
- Cannabis is a plant the full name is Cannabis Sativa.
- It grows naturally in many parts of central and south America where it is called Marijuana.
- Cannabis belongs to the hemp family, many of which are grown commercially for fibre in Europe and found wild.
- These varieties do not contain the psychoactive chemical delta 9 tetrahydro cannabinol. (usually abbreviated to just THC)
- Cannabis is normally dried, usually the tops of the plants or the flowering heads.
- When dried the plant is normally smoked, but can be eaten or ingested.
- A resin extract is also abused, cannabis resin of hashish is normally more potent than dried cannabis.
- The resin extract is semi dried and formed into small wax like blocks which again can be mixed with tobacco for smoking of ingested.
- The most potent forms of THC are cannabis oils, made from hashish, cannabis oils can contain concentrated THC.
- Our cannabis drug testing kits detect THC and its metabolites as they are excreted in urine.
Why can Cannabis test positive for up to 30 days after last use on a urine drug test
- As THC is fat soluble, it gets deposited around the body
- After heavy or long Cannabis use there can be large deposits in the fat
- THC can then be excreted for up to 30 days after cessation.
- After light Cannabis use the detection is more likely to be between 3 and 7 days.
Why do people use Cannabis?
- Most people who use cannabis do so to experience a sense of mild euphoria and relaxation, often referred to as a "high."
- Psycho-actively Cannabis that is smoked causes changes in the user's mood in only a few seconds and also changes how they think and perceive the environment and react, heightened emotions and perception can be experienced, feelings are more intense.
- Ingested cannabis may take several hours to take effect.
- The higher the concentration of THC the greater the effect.
What are the short-term effects of Cannabis?
The short-term effects of using cannabis may include:
- Feeling of euphoria, relaxation and well-being;
- Inhibition with talkativeness;
- Drowsiness or sedation;
- Loss of social inhibitions;
- Decreased nausea;
- Increased appetite;
- Loss of co-ordination, clumsiness;
- Bloodshot red and dry eyes;
- Dryness of the mouth, and throat;
- Anxiety restlessness and paranoia.
Why do the effects of Cannabis vary
- You will note from the above, that THC can result in either relaxation, or in some users anxiety and restlessness.
- This divergent reaction is unpredictable, and not every high in every user will be predictable or the same.
- While Delta-9-THC is the major chemical element, Cannabis contains several hundred related compounds.
- Regular Cannabis users report preferred strains, often marketed with catchy brand names, and associate various reactions as dominant within these sub-types or strains.
Cannabis as a medicine
- Two forms of cannabis are currently used to treat medical conditions.
- The first is THC, the same compound as found in abused cannabis, the second is CBD or cannabidiol.
- The American FDA licenced CBD Oil in the form of Epidiolex for use in 2 rare forms of childhood epilepsy.
- CBD can be taken in many forms, inhaled, vaped or as an aerosol. The effects of CBD are predominately sedating, with no psychoactive element.
- Two FDA approved drugs, dronabinol and nabilone, contain THC. They are used to treat nausea caused by chemotherapy and increase appetite in patients with extreme weight loss caused by AIDS.
- Continued research being undertaken in other conditions including chronic pain control.
The United Kingdom, Canada, and several European countries have approved nabiximols (Sativex®), a mouth spray containing THC and CBD.
- It treats muscle control problems caused by MS, but it isn't currently FDA approved.
- In the UK the prescription of cannabis containing medicines is to be tightly controlled by specialist consultant hospital doctors. Is is likely to be largely non psychoactive CBD prescription.
- The Cannabis THC drug test kits are specific to THC compound and will not detect CBD compounds.
- We also sell a CBD test kit specifically for screening urine for Cannabidiol