ALLTEST Ketamine Drug Testing Strips
ALLTEST Ketamine urine drug test strips
- Ketamine drug tests 50ng sensitivity.
- Detects Ketamine for 3-5 days after last use.
- Quick and easy to use urine drug test strip
- Read result in 3-5 minutes
- Full CE & international quality certified test.
- Each drug test kit is an individually foil wrapped urine drug test strip to detect Ketamine use
- 99.8% accuracy
What is Ketamine
- Ketamine is a powerful dissociative anaesthetic prescription only drug
- It is used in medicine and veterinary medicine as an anaesthetic where it is usually injected intravenously as a clear liquid
- Ketamine is a class B controlled drug in the UK
- In misuse on the streets it is usually sold as a white powder or sometimes as a tablet or a clear liquid
Common street names for Ketamine
How is Ketamine misused
- The most popular method of abuse of Ketamine in the UK is to snort it
- It can also be injected or taken by mouth
Ketamine use is on the increase in the UK
- Public Health England has expressed concerns that ketamine misuse amongst young adults and teenagers in on the increase in the UK
- There have also been an increase in the number of police seizures for Ketamine which also suggests that the drug is being more widely misused.