ALLTEST 12 Panel Saliva Drug And Alcohol Testing Kits DSD-8127
ALLTEST DSD-8127 saliva drug testing kit tests for 12 drugs including alcohol
- Cannabis & Synthetic Cannabis included
- Simple to use mouth swab drug test kit
- Great workplace drug and alcohol testing kits
- Results in just 10 minutes
- Manufactured by ALLTEST
- 99% accuracy
- Certified quality CE, FDA, TUV, GMP, ISO IVDD
- Ideal oral drug test kits for workplace, healthcare, occupational health, schools
- Provides on-site rapid-results for 12 drugs of abuse
- If you are ordering the bulk packs of 20 drug testing kits, or above they will be sent in boxes as shown
Simple & easy to use onsite oral drug test kit for employers to test for the following drugs:
- Marijuana ( Cannabis THC ) 12ng detection up to 8-12hrs
- Synthetic Cannabis K2/K3 (K2) 25ng 24-48hrs
- Cocaine 20ng detection for 24-48hrs
- Opiates ( including heroin ) 40ng detection for 7-21hrs
- Methamphetamine 50ng detection for 72hrs
- Amphetamine 50 ng detection for 72hrs
- Benzodiazepines 50ng/ml up to 72 hrs
- Methadone 75ng/ml 12-24hrs
- Buprenorphine 10ng/ml up to 72 hrs
- Oxycodone 50ng/ml up to 72 hrs
- PCP (Phencyclidine) 10ng/ml 12-24hrs
- Alcohol detected at 0.02% equivalent and above
How to use DSD-8127 saliva drug test kit
Always read the instructions supplied with the tests prior to using the drug test kit.
It is not a matter of just wiping the drug test swab around the mouth as many people think, the collection sponge needs to be well saturated with saliva, so that there is enough oral fluid collected to run the drug test. If the saliva sample is inadequate the drug test will not work ( ie no results )
Tips for using the DSD-8127 saliva drug and alcohol testing kits
- Make sure that the saliva collection sponge is well soaked with saliva. It can take up to 2-3 minutes to collect a good sample.
- Pop the collection sponge into the pot and screw it right down, if it will not screw down tightly then there is not enough saliva on the sponge, so it can be put back into the mouth for a few seconds to collect more saliva.
If when you are testing there are no control lines visible this is because you have not got enough saliva on the sponge so it can be put back in the mouth to get more saliva on it, then try again.
NB If the collection sponge is not wet enough then the lid will not screw right down and this will result in invalid results.
We Also Recommend
ALLTEST 13 Panel Saliva Drug And Alcohol Testing Kits DSD-8135 Workplace And Civil Aviation