Why choose a disposable breathalyzer?
There are lots of advantages to using single-use chemical breathalysers
- Cheap, accurate and easy to use
- Easy to read results.
- No specialist training required.
- Easily carried in your pocket or handbag
- No need to recalibrate
- Throw them away after use
- Ideal if you are testing multiple people at multiple sites
- Long shelf life
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- Available in a range of alcohol detection level from zero tolerance (0.02% BAC), France & Scotland and most of EU level of 0.05% BAC through to the higher UK drink driving level of 0.08% BAC
- The Test and Drive disposable breathalyzer kits are a multi-level single-use breathalyzer kit and so can be used for all three levels.