Covid-19 Policy And Updates
UK Drug Testing Covid 19 policy page last updated 25/5/20
Our prevention policy for Covid 19
- We are working very hard to ensure that we’re able to get orders to you as quickly as possible and safely, and in line with all UK Government guidelines, and current social distancing advice on preventing the spread of Covid 19
- The health and safety of our staff and customers is always of the utmost importance to us.
- Social distancing and increased cleaning and hygiene measures in line with UK government guidelines are in place in our UK offices and warehouses, to protect our team and customers, and we are operating at normal staff capacity.
- So far we have had no staff illness, and the day to day operations of the business are continuing.
- If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone during our office hours. Contact information at bottom of this page
- We will continue to monitor the scientific and government advice and will publish regular updates on our website and social media accounts.
- So far dispatch times are unaffected.
- Most order received before 3pm Monday to Friday are still being dispatched from us on the same day either by Royal Mail or courier.
- Both these delivery services have been affected adversely by the current pandemic and so delivery times may be affected. See below for more information.
- Covid-19 measures are slowing some of the Royal Mail and Courier service delivery times, so please allow extra time for deliveries before contacting customer services.
- We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause
- Due to this your order may take a little longer than usual.
- We thank you for your continued patience and support.
- To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, packages will usually be left at your doorstep where appropriate.
- Please allow the delivery person or postman to move back before you collect your package.
- If you would like to tell us a safe location to leave your package, please add delivery instructions in the notes when placing your order, or if ordering by telephone please advise the person processing your order so that they can add it to order delivery information.
Next day delivery on drugs tests no longer guaranteed
As this is no longer within our control, we have had to remove the following next day guaranteed UK delivery services as both the Royal Mail and the courier service are no longer able to meet these, due to the impact of Covid-19 on their services. We are apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you.
The following delivery options have been removed from this site because they are no longer guaranteed
- Royal Mail special delivery service
- Next business day UK courier delivery
- UK Saturday courier delivery
Once they are able to guarantee the services above, they will be re-instated
UK delivery options still available online
- 2nd Class Royal Mail delivery usually 3-7 days. Currently free to all customers
- 1st Class Royal Mail delivery usually between 1-5 days £2.95
- Courier delivery mainland UK usually 1-3 business days, highland and islands longer. Courier delivery is free when you spend over £150
International delivery options
The international delivery options for drug testing kits are unchanged but may take considerably longer than usual currently
- International Airsure Delivery-small orders only £11.95
- International Courier (Europe only)-large orders-contact us for a quote. depends on country
Contact us by telephone or e-mail
- If you have any concerns or require any advice or assistance our UK Drug Testing customer services team can still be contacted by telephone as usual Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm on 01263 731 168 or by e-mail.
Covid-19 Business Update page last updated 25/5/20