ALLTEST 4 Panel Drug Test Kit
A unique 4 panel drug test kit to screen urine for both Pregabalin, Gabapentin, Propoxythene & Oxycodone
- Unique combination urine drug test screening for previously undetectable drug groups.
- Combined drug test for both Gabapentin and Pregabalin in 1 panel.
- Most comprehensive drug screen available for these type of drugs
- Easy to use
- Batch test certification for this drug test show 100% accuracy to specification tests.
- Easy to read with results in under 5 minutes.
- Foil wrapped for long shelf life
- Full easy to follow drug-testing instructions sent with every order.
- Next day UK delivery available.
Screens for 4 common forms of problematic modern drug dependency
- Gabapentin GAB 2000ng 1-2 days (see below)
- Pregabalin PGB 5000ng 3-5 days
- Oxycodone OXY 100ng 2-4 days
- Propoxyphene PPX 300ng 1-2 days
What is Pregabalin?
- Pregabalin (Lyrica, street name Bud) and Gabapentin (Neurontin street name morontin, gabbies) will be reclassified as class C controlled substances in the UK from April 2019 to reduce the growing number of deaths associated with their misuse.
- Pregabalin (Lyrica) is an anti-epileptic drug (anticonvulsant) used for neuropathic (nerve) pain associated with diabetic peripheral neuropathy or post herpetic neuralgia, (shingles pain) and for treating partial onset seizures in adults, and fibromyalgia.
- Casualty Doctors should be aware of the current use of Pregabalin as a recreational drug. Patients are either taking tablets whole or cutting and snorting them. 60% of patients presented with seizures and 20% required ICU admission.
- Patients who present with potential Lyrica toxicity should be admitted for observation with the treating physician being mindful of the potential for seizure activity.
What is Gabapentin?
- Gabapentin is a drug used in the treatment of seizures (epilepsy), nerve pain (neuralgia) and restlessness. It is not a narcotic, and it’s not currently a controlled substance (see above).
- Therefore, standard drug tests can’t detect Gabapentin. If you want to test for Gabapentin, a specific GAB test membrane is required.
- Urine GAB tests can detect the drug for up to two days after use, however in high doses (>400mg/24hrs) this is extended.
- Excretion periods are also extended in renal failure.
- Studies suggest between 40 and 65% of individuals with Gabapentin prescriptions misuse the medication.
- Studies of the toxicology reports of individuals caught driving under the influence of Gabapentin show that only 7% were using Gabapentin alone; the other 93% combined it with other substances, such as benzodiazepines, stimulants, and opioids.
- The effects of Gabapentin can vary widely depending on the substances it is mixed with, and some of the effects, such as a zombie-like feeling, are not pleasurable.
What is Oxycodone?
- Oxycodone is a powerful pain-relieving (analgesic) drug that is prescribed for moderate to severe pain.
- The substance is found alone and in combination with other pain relievers in a tablet form under several brand names including:
- Other names OxyContin OxyIR OxyFast Percodan Percocet.
- Those addicted to prescription opiates like oxycodone are 40 times more likely to develop a heroin abuse problems.
- Dependency and addiction to Oxycodone is becoming increasingly recognised.
What is Propoxyphene?
- Propoxyphene is a pain killer drug, no longer available on prescription in the UK.
- It is a mild opiate.
- Abuse to potentiate other opiates is reported.
- The drug was massively prescribed until concerns about it's safety and efficacy led to its withdrawl.
- It remains available as a street drug.