ALLTEST 14 Panel (10+4) Drug Testing Kit Emerging Abuse Combination
Patterns of drug abuse are changing, so are the multi-panel urine drug test kit options available.
The NEW ALLTEST 14 drug 10 + 4 panel urine drug test kit combines 2 panels to give individual results for the following drugs:
Drug Test Panel 1
- Cocaine, COC 300ng 3-5 days
- Amphetamine, AMP 1000ng 3-5 days
- Methamphetamine, MET 1000ng 3-5 days
- Cannabis, THC 50ng 5-30 days
- Methadone, MTD 300ng 3-7 days
- Ecstacy, MDMA 1000ng 2-6 days
- Opiates (Heroin), MOR 300ng 2-5 days
- Benzodiazepines, BZO 300ng 3-7 days
- Buprenorphine, BUP 10ng 3-6 days
- Ketamine. KET 1000ng 3-5 days
Drug Test Panel 2
- Gabapentin GAB 2000ng 1-2 days (see below)
- Pregabalin PGB 5000ng 3-5 days
- Oxycodone OXY 100ng 2-4 days
- Propoxyphene PPX 300ng 1-2 days
Key features of these drug testing kits
- Value for money use both or target with separate panels.
- Covers every major and developing common drug of abuse in a single drug test.
- Accurate: all elements 95-97% accurate compared with GC/MS laboratory tests and 100% batch certified to full CE healthcare specification.
- Fast: easy to read results in 3 - 5 minutes.
- Simple to use: just open, remove the cover and dip in the sample.
- This drug testing kit has CE FDA ISO TUV IVDD full quality certification.
- Suitable for business and healthcare users.
If you order 25 of the 14 drug tests (25 pack) you will be sent 50 drug test panels, 25 of panel 1 and 25 of panel 2.
A little about the drugs included on panel 2
- You will probably recognise most of the traditional drug groups on panel 1, but may not be familiar with Gabapentin and Pregabalin. Both are to become schedule C drugs from April 2019 due to soaring rates of abuse, dependence and associated deaths.
- Pregabalin (Lyrica, street name Bud) and Gabapentin (Neurontin street name morontin, gabbies) Oxycodone and Propoxyphene are both Opiate like pain killers, abused commonly with other opiate group drugs.