Wholesale ALLTEST 6 Panel Drug Saliva Drug Test Kits DSD-867MET
Wholesale and bulk packs of ALLTEST 6 panel saliva drug test kit DSD-867 MET
- Over 99% accuracy.
- This test kit is CE FDA ISO TUV and IVDD certified
- Screens saliva for 6 common drugs
- Quick and easy to use
- Smaller packs are available in the saliva drug test section of this web site.
How to use the ALLTEST DSD-867 MET oral fluid drug test kit
- Simply wipe the swab sponge collector around the mouth and then ask the donor to saturate the sponge with saliva until completely soft.
- Screw the sponge collector into the barrel, and the saliva discharges directly to run the 6 drug tests pre-loaded into the test kit.
- Peel the label to view the membranes running and to read the result at 5 minutes.
ALLTEST DSD 867 MET screens saliva sample quickly and reliably for the following common drugs:
Detection Levels, Abbreviations & Detection Times
- Cannabis 12ng/ml THC up to 12hrs
- Cocaine 20ng/ml COC up to 24 hrs
- Opiates 40ng/ml OPI Opiate & Heroin up to 48 hrs
- Amphetamine 50ng/ml AMP up to 72hrs
- Methamphetamine 50ng/ml MET up to 72hrs
- Benzodiazepine 50ng/ml BZO up to 48 hrs
How to use the DSD-867 saliva drug testing kit
It is not a matter of just wiping the drug test swab around the mouth as many people think, the collection sponge needs to be well saturated with saliva, so that there is enough oral fluid collected to run the drug test. If the saliva sample is inadequate the drug test will not work ( ie no results )
Tips for using this type of saliva drug test kit
- Make sure that the saliva collection sponge is well soaked with saliva. It can take up to 2-3 minutes to collect a good sample.
- Pop the collection sponge into the pot and screw it right down, if it will not screw down tightly then there is not enough saliva on the sponge, so it can be put back into the mouth for a few seconds to collect more saliva.
If when you are testing there are no control lines visible this is because you have not got enough saliva on the sponge so it can be put back in the mouth to get more saliva on it, then try again.
NB If the collection sponge is not wet enough then the lid will not screw right down this will result in invalid results.