Alltest Saliva Alcohol Test Strips
ALLTEST alcohol test strips
- Alcohol test strips for saliva
- The test strips will only detect recent alcohol use, where alcohol is still in the blood at above the level that the test strip detects.
- A rapid, highly sensitive test strip for the determination of relative blood alcohol concentration in saliva specimens.
- ALLTEST alcohol test strips can also be used to test for the presence of alcohol in any liquid.
- Alcohol test strips are manufactured by ALLTEST
- Quick and easy to use alcohol test
- Results in just 2 minutes
- Colour chart provides approximate relative blood alcohol concentrations (BAC) from 0.02% to 0.30%
- No instrumentation required
- Saliva alcohol testing avoids urine collection
- Allows rapid onsite alcohol testing
- CE marked for sale in the European Union
How to read saliva alcohol test strip results:
- Each alcohol test strip foil has colour result comparison guide allowing rapid test results.
- Simply match the pad colour to the comparison guide on the foil.
- 0.0 if no alcohol detected
- 20 mg/100ml
- 80 mg/100ml
If you want to detect more historic alcohol use over last 72 hours see the ETG alcohol test strips which measure metabolites of alcohol in urine.
We Also Recommend
ALLTEST 6 + 6 Panel Drug Direct Saliva Drug Testing Kit for 12 drugs DSD-863MET+DSD-863FYL