ALLTEST 7 Panel Drug And Alcohol Saliva Drug Testing Kit DSD877 Workplace & Driver
Currently out of stock, we recommend as an alternative the ALLTEST workplace drug and alcohol test DSD-873ALC-MTD workplace and driver 7 panel saliva drug testing kit as it tests for same 6 drugs plus alcohol.
ALLTEST DSD-877 7 in 1 saliva drug test kit Ideal for workplace and driver drug testing.
- The dsd877 tests saliva for 7 drugs including alcohol in each sample.
- Matches UK Police roadside drug test combination plus an Alcohol screen.
- ALLTEST 7 in 1 saliva drug test kit
- Tests saliva sample for the following 6 drugs plus alcohol: Cannabis, Cocaine, Opiates, Amphetamine, Benzodiazepines, Methadone
- An ideal choice of saliva drug test kit for anyone testing drivers, fleet operators, taxi companies, logistics etc.
- Previously called the UKDT 6 drug alcohol saliva drug test
- Good choice of drug and alcohol testing kits for the workplace
- Simple and easy to use mouth swab drug test
- Results in just 10 minutes
- 99% accuracy
- Certified quality: CE, FDA, TUV, GMP, ISO IVDD
- Ideal workplace, healthcare, occupational health drug testing kit.
- Provides on-site rapid-results 7 common drugs of abuse including alcohol
- Simple & easy to use onsite oral drug test kits for employers
You may also like to consider the new design ALLTEST workplace drug and alcohol test DSD-873ALC-MTD workplace and driver 7 panel saliva drug testing kits which test for the same drugs in a direct more environmentally friendly saliva drug test kit design (more compact, less packaging but just as accurate) and from just £7.75 a test kit, it will also save you money, as well as being better for the planet.
ALLTEST DSD-877 7 in 1 drug testing kits
Saliva drug test cut off levels and detection times
- Marijuana ( Cannabis THC ) 12ng detection for 8-12hrs
- Cocaine 20ng detection for 24-48hrs
- Opiates ( including heroin ) 40ng detection for 7-21hrs
- Amphetamine 50 ng detection for 72hrs
- Benzodiazepines 50ng/ml up to 72 hrs
- Methadone 75ng/ml 12-24hrs
- Alcohol detected at 0.02% equivalent and above
How to use DSD-877 saliva drug test kit
It is not a matter of just wiping the drug test swab around the mouth as many people think, the collection sponge needs to be well saturated with saliva, so that there is enough oral fluid collected to run the drug test. If the saliva sample is inadequate the drug test will not work ( ie no results )
Tips for using DSD-877 saliva drug testing kits
- Make sure that the saliva collection sponge is well soaked with saliva. It can take up to 2-3 minutes to collect a good sample.
- Pop the collection sponge into the pot and screw it right down, if it will not screw down tightly then there is not enough saliva on the sponge, so it can be put back into the mouth for a few seconds to collect more saliva.
If when you are testing there are no control lines visible this is because you have not got enough saliva on the sponge so it can be put back in the mouth to get more saliva on it, then try again.
NB If the collection sponge is not wet enough, then the lid will not screw right down, and this will result in invalid results.
THC detection on 7 panel saliva drug test kit
Cannabis use is more difficult to detect in saliva than in urine. This direct saliva drug test kit detects the parent THC drug in the oral cavity, which has been found to be far more reliable.
This means that the effectiveness of the drug test for Cannabis THC depends on the collector swab being wiped thoroughly around the entire oral cavity, to pick up and collect these THC residues. Testing immediately after Cannabis use, will give the highest chance of detection on a saliva drug test.
Every batch is tested by the laboratory prior to release, and certified accurate to over 96%.
We Also Recommend
ALLTEST Workplace Drug and Alcohol Test KIT DSD-873ALC-MTD Workplace and Driver 7 Panel Saliva Drug Testing Kits
ALLTEST Workplace Drug and Alcohol Test DSD-873ALC-MET 7 Panel Saliva Drug Testing Kits
ALLTEST 13 Panel Saliva Drug And Alcohol Testing Kits DSD-8135 Workplace And Civil Aviation